Gamo Submachine Pellet Pistol - MP9 Blowback CO2
The Gamo Submachine Pellet Pistol - MP9 Blowback CO2 is a real replica from the B&T MP-9 9mm submachine weapon. MP-9 is a light weight, small size, folding stock airgun. The realistic tactical design, velocity of up to 450 fps, dual technology (pellet and metal BB's) and semiauto blowback mechanism, make this airgun and excellent choice.
Do not use with long-skirted pellets, which may damage the gun's magazine. Long-skirted pellets include but are not limited to: Red Fire, Blue Flame, Glow Fire, PBA Bullet, Magnum, Master Point, Rocket or TS-10.
- Gamo MP9 submachine gun
- Uses a 12-gram CO2 cartridge
- 16rd magazine holds pellets or steel BBs
- 9.46 lbs. trigger-pull in double-action, 9.24 lbs. in single-action
- Fixed front sight
- Windage-adjustable rear sight
- Authentic blowback action
- Locking, folding buttstock (12" to 21" overall length)
- Up to 80 shots per CO2 cartridge
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Length Folded: 12”
- Length expanded: 21"
- Ammunition: .177 pellet or metal bbs
- Caliber: .177
- Trigger Pull – Double Action: 9.46 lbs
- Velocity: 450 feet per second with PBA Platinum
- Semi-Automatic Blowback CO2 Pistol with 16 shots
- Fires: 16 shots in 2.4 seconds
- Power Source: 12gr CO2
- Barrel: Precision Rifled Steel
- Accuracy: 0.25” Groups at 10 yards (Center to Center)
- Trigger: Double action
- Manual safety
|FREE Delivery||Yes, delivery is FREE|
Write Your Own Review
Pricing and Product Information
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, images, information related to text, pricing, availability, product descriptions and package contents) at any time without notice (including after you submitted your order and confirmation was received). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse and cancel any orders. Cancelled orders already paid for will be refunded to you in full.